Forgiveness brings a POWERFUL SPIRIT FILLED life in Jesus!!


Have you ever been wronged by someone? Had a crime committed against you? Had someone you love turn on you? Ran into someone at the store and avoided them? Maybe you see on the news people who have been caught in crimes and your joy-filled. Maybe you found out something bad happened to that person and said, "YES, I'm GLAD, I hope they are thrown in jail and the key is tossed. THEY DESERVE to SUFFER!" If any of that resonates, this is for you! I've had CRIMES COMMITTED AGAINST me. I had CPS take me out of my home as a teen, as my dad was beating me. I had my ex leave me with over $200K in debt. I've had people lie about me, give false testimony, gossip and lie and try to ruin me. Some of those folks suddenly died. When I found out they died, I did NOT say, "GOOD, I'm glad. They deserve to be taken." Recently someone who came against my husband, daughter, and I had federal charges brought against them. God allowed me to face all these folks BEFORE they died or had charges made. I went to all and let them, including my dad, and told them I forgave them. I will NOT walk in the FULLNESS God has, if I walk with unforgiveness in my heart
❤ Folks, if anything I've shared resonates, please take time to cleanse your heart! We must have pure hearts to see and hear from God. If I want to be forgiven, I must forgive, and to do that God had me face these folks and see them as broken vessels, demonically oppressed, in need of our Saviors love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May we stand on His Rock when we find ourselves in a storm

We CAN stand UNSHAKABLE in our faith!

God Waits So He May Be Glorified-Blessed Are Those Who Wait For Him!